A great showerhead is a small investment that can really elevate your bathroom experience. Think about it: those five minutes of relaxing in the bathtub or shower are essential for mental well-being, not to mention saving water and money. These simple steps will have you on your way to picking out the perfect one in no time:
The Process Of Getting Perfect Showerhead:
- Measure the space between the top of your bathtub and ceiling to ensure that you get a proper clearance from either surface. A clearance of roughly 16-1/4 inches is ideal for most people.
- Measure the height of your shower head with a tape measure. According to bath fittings manufacturers the diameter of your shower head should be at least one inch smaller than this measurement, making it easier to clean and maintain. In addition, you will want to make sure that your shower head’s reach is at least 2 inches longer than the distance between ceiling and the top of your tub.
- Check out your local hardware store for options in different price ranges. Look for one that rotates or has a variety of options, such as shampooing and massage functions (see below).
- Buy your shower head if you can afford it. The shower heads in high-end stores typically cost much more than their “budget” counterparts at discount retailers.
- Make sure that the shower head is properly mounted. Some showers are designed so that you can adjust the position of the shower head with a lock or lever; others have a fixed position, while others may even be screwed into place. The latter design tends to be less expensive and also easier to keep clean, but it may not allow for as much flexibility when trying to adjust the angle and distance of your spray.
Once you’ve purchased a new shower head and mounted it, enjoy it for years to come! Just make sure that you take the time to clean it at least once a month, according to the shower manufacturers instructions. Usually this involves spraying a special cleaner or vinegar through the nozzle to remove any buildup from hard water or soap scum. This will keep you not only healthy, but happy as well.
Different Types Of Showerhead:
Some shower heads come with a range of features that can make your shower experience even more enjoyable.
Massage shower heads –
These generally have larger, more aggressive nozzles for massaging the body, as well as setting options for different water pressures and settings.
Showerheads with multiple settings –
Some are easy to switch between settings, while others may require you to unscrew the head from the pipe and manually change the different nozzles inside. This can be a hassle if you’re in a hurry, but it also means that you can change between water settings much faster than just switching nozzles around.
Water conservation-minded shower heads –
These are generally aimed at the environmentally conscious, using less water than normal but still providing a solid spray and massage.
If you are planning to buy a showerhead of the best quality then I will recommend you to check Plumber Bathware. They are the best in this business. They provide top quality bathroom accessories at a very reasonable price.
Leave a Reply